Get to Know Us
At GGA, diversity is a core value and our Executive Team and employee base is representative of multiple countries of origin, languages spoken, gender and age. We believe that our diversity is an advantage in servicing the diversity of our clients and their members.
- GGA is dedicated to the principles of equal employment and advancement of people based on their individual qualifications, skills and abilities.
- In order to sustain a global business, we work towards building the workforce of the future by creating an environment where employees can do their best work.
- At the heart of our company are employees who rely on their intimate knowledge of customer needs, skill and innovation to deliver the best possible products and services.
- GGA staff members act with a spirit of integrity and personal responsibility for their every decision and action. Our working relationships are governed by transparency and loyalty.
- We encourage our employees to have fun at work and believe this leads to a more dynamic and efficient workforce. We host a variety of company events and activities to foster team building.
- We celebrate our global and diverse culture during International Week, where we give our employees an opportunity to educate the company about their country and its traditions, foods and culture.
- We host a “Bring Your Child to Work Day” event annually. A team of employees serve as chaperones as children from the ages of 5-18 participate in an exciting day of learning and interaction.
When working with us, you’ll soon see that what really sets us apart is our people. We are proud of being an internationally diverse employer. For our travel assistance business, we look for assistance coordinators with global experience who are multi-lingual, as they better understand the unique dynamic of international travel and how to respond with empathy and compassion in difficult, stressful situations. For our identity protection business, we look for certified identity theft resolution specialists from financial and security industries and those who come from customer service-oriented organizations, as they are well qualified to communicate empathetically with customers while analytically working on resolving their case. Our people may come from many different nationalities and speak multiple languages, but our goal is the same: commitment to our customers.
- A casual, friendly work environment
- Flexible work schedules
- Company match on 401(k)
- Generous employer contribution for health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short term and long term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Company paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance
- Wellness programs
- Fun employee and company events
- Discounts on travel insurance
*Benefits are offered and administered in accordance with company policy and subject to change.