Partner With CSA to Sell Travel Insurance
Help protect customers’ trip costs and get commission
The best laid travel plans can be affected by trouble at home, medical emergencies, lost luggage, delayed flights or severe weather—even when arranged by professionals. Help protect your clients and their vacation investment with leisure travel insurance from our sister company, CSA Travel Protection.
When you partner with CSA to sell travel insurance, you and your clients are backed by an industry leader with decades of experience and award-winning customer service. CSA was even ranked number one for “The Best Travel Insurance for 2016” by TopTenReviews.1
CSA offers specialized travel protection plans designed for:
- Traditional and online travel agencies
- Tour and cruise operators
- Travel suppliers
- Vacation rental companies
- Hotels and resorts
- Online aggregators
If you’re interested in becoming a CSA partner, use the contact form below or call (800) 348-9505.
With a variety of travel protection plans customized for many types of travel businesses, you can offer your customers the plan that best fits their trip with competitive prices, coverages and services, including, but not limited to:
- Trip Cancellation coverage, which helps keep guests from losing their unused, non-refundable, pre-paid trip costs if they need to cancel for a covered reason.
- Medical and Dental coverage designed to provide necessary medical, surgical and emergency dental care costs in excess of standard coverage if a guest becomes sick or accidentally injured while on a covered trip.
- 24-hour Emergency Assistance, Concierge and Identity Theft Resolution services, which are included with most CSA plans.
CSA works closely with travel insurance partners to set up the ideal program for their business and helps agents learn best practices when they sell travel insurance to help protect more of their customers’ trips and earn more commission.
Experience the CSA difference:
- Dedicated team approach to account management
- Devoted sales support and useful marketing tools
- Customized training programs for agents
- Global backing from Generali Group, a Fortune Global 500 company
Travel protection is an important add-on service for our business and CSA has been easy to deal with and supportive to both employees and our customers over the tenure of our relationship.
- Royal Shell Vacations